Nationals of below mentioned countries can obtain 30 days visa on arrival at Dubai International airport free of cost. This visa can be extended for another 30 days at an additional cost.
“Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, The Vatican”
“Citizens of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia do not require a visa to travel to the UAE”
Eligibility Criteria (For Indian Nationals):
Past Travel History
Indian citizens who have traveled once in the last 5 years to or has a valid visa for countries like USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland and Japan.
Supporting Documents Required:
- First & last page of Passport (Valid for at minimum period 3 months at the time of travel)
- Kindly specify in detail the Designation e.g. "General Manager - Sales, Vice President and Lecturer etc" in the application form.
- Kindly specify in detail the Occupation been served, whether "Business or Self Employed" in the application form.
- One Photo of size 4.3 x 5.5 cms colored and clear with 80% of the face clearly visible.
- Pages exhibiting the evidence of travel and visa in current and old passport photocopies of the traveled and valid visa pages.
Note : As you are applying online you need to attach the scan copy of the photograph, first & last page of the passport. Each scanned Document should be in JPEG format and should be less than 38 KB