Eligibility Criteria (For Indian Nationals):
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN BELOW SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Student Traveling Alone:
- NOC letter from parents. Photo identity of Parents / Guardian. (Pan Card/Passport/Driving License) Student ID Card.
- Hotel / Host Relative details of address in UAE.
- Hall ticket copy specifying the date and venue incase the applicant is appearing for an exam.
Newly Married Couple: ***Incase of the spouse name not endorsed on the passport.
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized Affidavit on a Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- Newly married couples traveling immediately after marriage required submit NOC from parents with photo id proof, Wedding card and Marriage photograph of the couple.
Unaccompanied Lady (Traveling Alone) : Qualifying on Husband / Fathers Eligibility Criteria's
- NOC From Husband / Father (As Applicable) Duly Signed
- Husband / Fathers Passport + Copies
- Any Qualifying Documents as mentioned above
Note : As you are applying online you need to attach the scan copy of the photograph, first & last page of the passport. Each scanned Document should be in JPEG format and should be less than 38 KB