About BLS Dubai Visas
We do not process or render services for E-Visa, which is directly processed by Govt. of India, through their official website. Any company posing to be BLS or otherwise, promising to render service on E-Visa should not be entertained and reported to your respected Mission/Post.
Applicants traveling to Dubai on any airline can apply for their Dubai visas at the BLS Dubai Visa Centres. For list of Centers Click here. Applicants who wish to apply for the visa are requested to kindly go through the information of this site carefully. The guidelines mentioned on the website would assist you to prepare your application pack accurately. This would reduce the chances of your application being rejected due to inadequate documents and ensure smooth processing of the visa applications.
"Why You Should Choose "BLS International Visa Services to process your case"
- Process Visa Application for Any Airlines You Choose To Fly.
- Pay in Local Currency.
- Quick Processing & Turnaround Time.
- Visas Application Processed For UAE.
- Wide Choices For You To Stay - Hotels, Service Apartments, Relatives, Friends etc.
- Meet & Assist Services at Dubai International Airport..
Important Information before applying for Dubai Visa:-
- All Visa applications are for single entry only.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable.
- The processing time is subject to immigration working hours. Please allow a minimum of 3 - 4 working days excluding weekends (Fridays/Saturdays) and Public Holidays. Visas will be issued 5 - 7 days prior to date of arrival, unless requested earlier.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section with the printed visa copy.
- Overseas travel and mediclaim insurance is mandatory for all applicants age 60 years and above and must be uploaded along with the visa application. However, it is advisable for all applicants to carry and submit a copy of overseas travel and mediclaim insurance.